CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 2, 2009

Update BIG TIME

WE'RE ALIVE!!! I'm sure all of you have been thinking we have been dead. Dont worry we are still alive and doing great. I have been such a slacker. I was doing really good at updating this but I have been slacking. I cant believe that the last time i really blog was clear back in Aug! I'll give you an update of what things have been going on. We had a great summer. We did lots of swimming and just hanging out in the sun. Kambry is a major water bug. She LOVES LOVES the water.






Thanks so much aunt laura for letting use your pool! We had so much fun with you and miss you lots!

We went on lots of walks and went to the park with cousin Cher. Went to lots and lots of parades.


No comments:

Post a Comment