CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 14, 2010

15 Months


Can you all believe that Kambry is 15 months old. Time is just flying by. Before I know it she will be in preschool! Kambry is the joy of my life. I love her more than words can say. She Makes me the happiest person ever. She is growing up so fast. I love watching her change everyday. Here are some things that Kambry is now doing....
*She only weighs 18 pounds which is in the 3% tile. Im going to be tall and skinny
*She loves loves books. We read 3 books everynight.
*She Loves food. If your eating it she wants it. She loves hamburgers from wendys but you cant cut it up for her. She has to have the whole thing in order to eat all but a 4th of it.
*She LOVES her binki. Wish me luck cuz Its going "bye bye" next week!
*She has a full set of teeth! 16 of them
*She TALKS so much. She says dog,duck,bird,hi,grandpa,cher,I come, more,whats that,no,tysen and the list can go on and on.
*She loves to sing. Her lastest is singing "ashes ashes we all downnnnn" She even falls down when she says downnnnn

She starting walking in February
*She loves to chase and bug the dogs. She thinks its so funny and will just laugh over and over
*She took her first swimming lessons with her friends Franki and Stokley. She is a water bug

I cant wait till summer gets here and we can go swimming and play at the park. I cant wait for more adventures to come! Love you girl!

1 comment: