CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas 2010

We had a great Christmas this year. I love spending time with my family during the holidays. We went and had a really nice brunch down at papa's place. It was nice to see the whole family. Its been a long time since we all had been with eachother.  This year Kmabry was alot more into opening the presents! Since she just had a birthday when she would see the gifts under the tree she would grab them and say "My happy".  I cant wait till next year when she will really understand Santa!! Kambry loved playing with all her toys she got. I think her favorite was play dough! We also went and saw Santa. She would not look or sit on his lap. I was really surprise because things like that don't really scare her. Overall it was a great day!!!










 Merry Christmas 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment