CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Kambry is one month old!!!!

Kambry is one month old today!!! I cant believe that it has already been a whole month!!! Its amazing how time flys! I just wanna brag for a min and tell everyone how blessed and lucky I am to raise such a wonderful, perfect, beautiful, little angle of mine. There really isnt a time right now that i cant look at her with out some tears! She is so much fun. She is starting so make some really cute faces. Every time i hurry and try to get the camara to get a picture of her its over. I need to keep my camara always on my side. She is getting super long. I think that she is going to be tall and skinny. She weighs has in today 7 pounds 3 ounces and is 22.5 inches long!!!! She still looks like a tiny little peanut! I cant wait till she gets older and she can laugh and do more things. Its so amazing how they change can so much from day to day. She still is sleeping thoughout the whole night. I feed her about 11:00pm and then she is out until like 6 sometimes 7!! I keep telling my self how lucking i really am!!! I know that somebody up there is watching over me and is helping me get though somethings in life and made it a little easier on me!!! She is forsure a night person. Kambry really doesnt like so take naps in the day she likes to be up and about!!!

I was tryin to get some pictuers of her awake but she was taking a little nap and i really didnt feel like waking her up!!! Being a mom is so much fun! I want and hope that kambry knows that I love her so much and I wouldnt change her for anything! Im so exciting to watch her grow and learn!

So she kinda looks huge in this picture but she really isnt!! This outfit is HUGE on her. But you can tell she is pretty long. I put her in this outfit cuz we were going to the doctor and it was super cold outside! Well I hope that everyone is have a great day!!! P.s im sorry that every picture I have of her has her green huge bink in them! She just loves that thing and is my lifesaver!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Mikelle your so cute! You little mommy. That was a cute post, you wrote it really well. I'm poud of you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh she is so beautiful!! I'm so glad you have a blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh she was wearing that little pink outfit last night... man she really needs to hit a growth spirt. i'm telling you they're probably going to recommend you give her formula and breast milk.

    ReplyDelete