CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Years Day


For new years day we all went ice skating! Even kambry got to come! It was alot of fun! Garet and Tia had to help me at first since im not the best at it! I would hold on to garet's shirt and he would pull me!
We got alot of fun pictures. Im so excited for the new year to come and see where it will take us! I am hoping that things will get better for us! Im so excited to watch my little girl grow! She already has grown so much. She has the cutest personality!!! On the 6th she will be one month! I cant believe how much time flys. It seems like just yesterday i had her. She still is sleeping threw the whole night! Im very lucky to have such a great baby!




2 comments:

  1. I think these are great pictures! Keep up the happy smiley face! It is ncie to see it again! Love ya sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you went ice skating without me!!

    ReplyDelete