CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Kambry Beth

So I was thinking that i needed to post a little blog about the day Kambry came into earth! It happen on December 6th, 2008 at 2:22am. She was 6 lbs 11 ozs and 18 inches long. I was a week over due so they ended up inducing me. I was in labor for over 38 hours and ended up having to get to eipdurls. The labor was a long process and very hard. During the whole process Kambry was perfect her heart beat never droped and and she was not stressed at all. I think i did a pretty good job once she got here! She came out just has beautiful has i thought she would be. When i first got to hold it was so amazing knowing that I was carrying her the whole nine months and that she had to relay on me for everything. She is so much fun. I cant get enough of her!!! Im so happy that she came out healthy and such a beautiful baby!!!!



Right after they cleaned her all up. Kambry and mommy



Uncle Mark holding Kambry. Aunt Tia and aunt Erin holding Kambry for the first time



Proud grandparents. Daddy holding Kambry right after she was born. JiJi and Kambry for the first time!
Kambry had many people come see her. Here are some people that came!

Even Santa came to visit



Cousin Cher loves holding Kambry

So i just wanted to tell the Mitchell family how much you guys mean to me! Aubrey thank you so much for being there for me! I so happy that you got to share this special time with me! I'm also glad that you were able to see little Kambry born. She loves you lots! Tyler thank you for being my second wife! (inside joke) and putting up with me! Emory you are to cute! I love your personality. You guys are the best!
After 38+ hours in labor and having to get 2 epidruals and 4 nights at the hospital we finally got to go home! YAY



Kambry looked so cute in her going home outfit.
Also how could i forget...Stephanie..she was my All TIME FAVORITE NURSE!! I'm so happy that i got to meet her. Thank you so much for everything you did for me! I will never forget you!

2 comments: