CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 9, 2009

To my surprise I found this...




Yes...Kambry had a blow out!!! I know that she would be going poop something because she goes about once a week or even longer without going. So i knew it was coming soon. She woke up at about 8:30 and she was a little fussy so I layed in bed for a couple minutes to see if she would fall back asleep. Well she started to cry lots more so i went to get her. Well kambrys sweats a little when she is sleeping so when i pick her her she felt wet. (she was wrap in a blanket) so i was thinking to myself WOW you are sweating alot. I could smell that she went you know what and so i went to get a diaper and when i started to undress her there was POO everywhere on her clothes!!! I felt so bad that i left her in her bed to see if she would go back to bed. So i ended up having to give her a bath! (which she LOVES) I'm happy that it ended up at 8 in the morning rather than 3 in the morning!!

In her duck towel

Kambry loves getting in baths! I think she just loves water period! She looks so long and skinny!!

All fresh and clean

2 comments:

  1. Is that your first surprise? Trust me many more to come haha! Thats pretty funny though

    ReplyDelete