CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy Easter


Kambry got to have her very first Easter egg hunt at her papas! She LOVED it even thought she really didn't hunt for the eggs! (I did all the work) I think that's the best thing about things like this! You get to be the child and eat the candy for them! I think her all time favorite thing was she got to see the Easter bunny!! She loved it!!!

She got to see the Easter bunny twice!

They had many activites going on for little kids but she was so small to do any of them. But she did get to see a REAL bunny and even got to pet it.

We got to eat a really nice brunch the day before easter with the family! I was nice to see the family

Four generation

Coloring eggs

The Easter bunny came and droped some things off for her! She loved it! She got an outfit, shoes, binki clips, candy, bows and the cutest bunny basket that talks.


3 comments:

  1. I didn't know you had a blog!!! That's awesome!! Kambry is SO SO stinkin cute. She is truly beautiful!

    I took my pup to a place by Days Market... its near my parents house.

    I'm so excited to be blog buddies and be updated on all you're doing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are cute pictures! Its about time you updated it.

    ReplyDelete