CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Im so MAD at RON!!!! Creepy guy!!!

Your a CREEP!!!! You should have been sent home long time ago!!!! I hope that neither of them win!! Ron you need to stop babying your son!!!


You go girl!!! Im so happy for her! She looks AMAZING!!! I cant believe that Ron would do that then lie at the end of the show!!!

ok ok ok i know im kinda obsessed with this show!!! It makes me so sad and mad!!! I love Kristen and her mom and im so happy for the both of them. I think Kristen was right with what she said that mike should be a MAN and though it out but no he got the easy way out!!! YOUR GOING DOWN BROWN TEAM!!!

2 comments:

  1. I agree! Kristen was my favorite, and has been for so long. I don't think Mike really thought it all the way through, because Tara is still his biggest threat as is Helen, she's so small that if she lost like 4 pounds in a week, everybody else would have to have HUGE numbers. And it's not way out there for her to lose four pounds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I love it! I hate Ron so much! I want him to die! Go Kristen! :)

    ReplyDelete