CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Rice Cereal Baby

So Kambry got to try RICE CEREAL for the first time this past week! At first she really didnt know what to think about it. But then after I kept giving her some she was stating to like it.

The she started to like it MORE and MORE. Overall i think she did a pretty good job for eating rice cereal for the first time!!!! :)


I'm going to keep giving her this and then in about a couple weeks i will start on some things like banana's and things like that!

I can't believe how big my little girl is getting! I'm so grateful for her. Can you believe that she is going to be 5 months on Wednesday!! Woot Woot!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah for Rice Cereal! It's so great when they are eating one meal and then eventually two with real food. As "real" as rice cereal, baby veggies and fruit is, it's a little on the soupy side. But my one suggestion, is start her with veggies first, then after a while introduce fruits, or else she might end up like Christian and only like 2 kinds of veggies, he cries when I try to give him peas he hates them so much. I also found he takes the rice cereal/veggie(or fruit) mix if I make the rice cereal the same soupiness that the baby food is on it's own, so I mix it with apple juice to give it a little more flavor. She's getting so big! Congrats on entering the rice cereal phase!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're supposed to start with veggies!
    at 6 months

    ReplyDelete