CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 16, 2009

I'm growing up..


My first TOOTH cut threw on Thursday May 14!!! You can see the tip of it and its super sharp! Now she can eat theses teething cookies! She's in LOVE with them! The only thing about them is there so MESSY!! It gets everywhere on her! You wont find one place that it didn't get on them! I can't believe how big she is getting. They grow so fast!! Now lets wait to see how fast the other ones come in!

2 comments:

  1. CUTE!! That picture is so adorable. Is she in a lot of pain or is she taking it well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I've heard those teething crackers are messy!!!
    Teething doesn't sound fun, I hope she's not in too much pain!!! But that's exciting (and sad that the same time) that she's getting bigger!!

    ReplyDelete