CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 8, 2009

Ear Infection


My poor baby girl is sick. I feel so bad for her. My mom called me at work and told me that kambry was running a fever. So I called the doctor and my mom took Kambry in to get check. The bad news was that she has an EAR INFECTION and a SORE throat. On top of that she has a pretty bad cough. The doctor gave her some amoxicillin so im hoping by the next week she will start to feel lots better!

Even if she is sick she is still trying to be happy!

3 comments:

  1. I know what you are going through.. Adam has had one every two-three months since he was 6 months old, I think our count is at 5 and he also grew an alergy to ammoxacilin so its no fun.. I hope she feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how sad!!! :( I hope she feels better soon! I bet that's no fun to see your baby sick :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a trooper! i love and miss you! i really wish i could see kambry (not just in pics but in real life) as she grows cuter and cuter!

    ReplyDelete