CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Tuesday's Truth

The truth is that I start school tomorrow and I'm really scared. I haven't been in school now for 5 years! I hope everything goes great! I'm going to be going full time and I'm taking 14 credits! I'm excited that I'm going somewhere in life.

The truth is that I really need to get my butt in gear and do Live the life for the whole 12 weeks. I have lost alot of weight but I still have more to go. I only need to lose about 20 more pounds!  I feel great already, but I want to feel FANTASTIC!

The truth is that I'm so excited to meet GUYS at school! I now get that chance to go out and have a SOCIAL life!!! Not that I haven't had that, but its been harder when you have a child with you.

The truth is that I put on my favorite pair of jeans I haven't been able to wear in years!! So glad that I saved them!! Even better they are lose on me!!

The truth is that Kambry will not say in her big girl bed to take a nap. She keeps sneaking out and going in her play room to play with the toys. The she covers her face has if I cant she her. Silly girl!

The truth is that I'm very excited to see what the new year brings to Kambry and I.

The truth is that I miss my brother.. July please come soon!

3 comments:

  1. Crazy you are going back to school I would be scared too! What do you do with Kambry? Good job on the weight loss that is my huge resoultion this year to lose all the weight from Eth and Brock! Good luck! If you ever want to play we totally should!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on fitting into your old jeans and going to school! I'm excited to hear how it goes. It will be difficult, but fun and worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on going back to school, loosing the weight and fitting into your old favorite jeans. I think that great and wonderful things will be in store for you and Kambry for 2011 :) You are an amazing person and mom, I know you will be good at whatever you do! Now go kick some butt at Zumba, school and finding a HOT guy!!

    ReplyDelete